Information on the personal data processing
for protection purposes under Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR)
Who processes your data
Your data is processed by the company IQ ENERGY s.r.o., IČ 290 26 695, with its registered office at Na Děkance 2109 / 1a, Nové Město, 128 00 Prague 2 (designations legalTV.cz, LegalLearning.cz, or L-learnig are project designations).
Why and what data we process
We process your personal data in order to operate our services and further improve these services. We also use identification and contact for marketing purposes based on a legitimate interest in informing you about news in the services we already provide to you, so that we can offer you our other similar products and services. Withdrawal of your consent will result in termination of these marketing materials and the deletion or anonymisation of your email. We also process data for the purpose of fulfilling accounting and other legal obligations.
We process the information you provide to us during registration in order to receive news, e-learning, use of the e-shop, or for other purposes. We process the data that you provide to us (usually e-mail, name and surname, billing and possibly other data provided by you).
In accordance with the regulations governing the protection of personal data, you have the right, depending on the nature of the processing:
- request access to your personal data and request an explanation if you suspect unauthorized processing; By default, we do not charge any reimbursement for access to personal data, unless your request is repeated or inappropriate,
- request the correction or addition of inaccurate personal data or their liquidation,
- raise an objection to the processing and request the correction of the defective condition,
- file a complaint against this processing with the Office for Personal Data Protection,
- request transfer, deletion and processing restrictions.
Regarding the exercise of your rights, you can contact us at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org, or at other contacts listed on this website.
We store your data in accordance with the applicable archival regulations for a maximum of ten years after the termination of the provision of our services or products.